The BEST Glucosamine Bone Supplement
We all love our pets. Unfortunately, the majority of dogs and cats are not receiving a complete, healthy diet, and many become ill and die prematurely. NuVet Labs® manufactures several unique products. The NuVet Labs® mission is to help increase your pets’ longevity and quality of life. NuVet® provides quality human-grade ingredients and utilizes the latest advances in medical, veterinary, and nutritional science. Dog fancy awarded NuVet® supplements for their superior quality in their May 2009 issue. Saving JUST ONE major trip to the vet could pay for more than a lifetime supply of NuVet® joint supplements! Keep your pet healthy with a supplement that work for dogs of all ages.
What Can NuJoint Plus® & NuJoint DS® Do For Your Dog?
• Decrease inflammation as an effective anti-inflammatory
• Assist in rebuilding cartilage
• Help reduce or eliminate arthritic issues
• Improve flexibility
• Serve as a preventive measure to help reduce the risk of osteoarthritis and cartilage deterioration
• Support optimal joint health and mobility, helping to keep your pet pain-free for a longer, happier life
• Improve mobility by lubricating joints and rebuilding cartilage (especially for dogs suffering with knee and hip issues)
• Ease pain associated with arthritis
• Ease pain associated with osteoarthritis
• Ease pain associated with joint pain
• Ease pain associated with hip pain
What’s in it?
MSM supplies biologically active sulfur to animals’ joints. Use of MSM has been shown to reduce the rigidity of cells in the soft tissues of the body. By reducing this rigidity, fluids are able to pass more freely from the cell and this helps to reduce cell pressure.
Glucosamine provides the joints with the building blocks needed to for good health.. Acting as a catalyst, Glucosamine helps animals synthesize new cartilage caused by wear and tear. Hip and joint discomfort can happen when normal wear and tear break down cartilage.
Chondroitin attracts and holds fluid within cartilage tissue helping to lubricate joints and increase mobility. Chondroitin neutralizes the destructive enzymes that are known to damage and destroy cartilage. Chondroitin aids the entry of Glucosamine which is the building block of healthy joints.
Vitamin C plays a vital role by supporting immune function, helping white blood cells function normally, and it also promotes cartilage growth and tissue repair. Aging dogs may especially benefit as they become less proficient at producing their own supply of vitamin C.
What Makes These NuVet® Products Different From Others?
• Manufactured in a U.S. human pharmaceutical FDA- registered laboratory
• Natural, human-grade ingredients
• NO artificial fillers
• NO artificial sweeteners
• Made with real chicken liver so that dogs (and cats) will love them.
• Strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Cold-processed using a patented paddle-drying process to retain rich nutrients found in each ingredient
• Safe for dogs and cats of all ages, including pregnant females
This product provides double the strength of NuJoint Plus® for dogs who need a stronger formula.
Other NuVet® Products:
NuVet Labs® also manufactures excellent shampoos, conditioning sprays, Hot Spot Treatment Spray, Therapeutic Ear Treatment, and Organic Pet Stain & Odor Remover.
These Products are an Insider’s Secret:
NuVet® products are not available in stores; they are distributed through educated and dedicated pet industry specialists. The manufacturer does not sell directly to the public. To place a phone order with the manufacturer you may reach them at 1-800-474-7044. You will need to provide the following industry specialist number: 46353.
Click HERE if you would like to order online. You must use the order code 46353 when placing your order. Orders cannot be completed without using the code.
For international customers (including U.S territories) please call 800-474-7044 to order
Use Order Code: 46353